Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween party and graduation dress

Good morning!
I came home around 5:30 am from the Halloween party and fell asleep right afterwards. Now it's 4 pm; I just woke up and it's already getting dark outside. Sometimes living in the north can be a tiresome business!

The party was really pleasant although they were few in the planning group and not very organized so there were little so do at times. I came, as I had planned, as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange. There were like three people that had seen the movie at all and almost all were zombies. But it was fun all the same!
I didn't get any pictures of my outfit however but I hope that those who red my post about the costume and wanted it got it right!


I got my dress for the graduation as well. I had been looking at it for a while at Nelly.com and a week ago it was a sale and I actually got it for half the price! The dress fits quite well, although I might have to sew some parts in but we’ll see about that. It is very pretty; makes me long for the graduation even more!
It is this dress from Jones & Jones:






















Tomorrow I will go horseback riding as CAS with my friend as supervisor. I have never sat on a horses back before so I hope I don’t die.


Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment