Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Droog

Today I realized that it is just a week left until halloween. My class has started sort of a new tradition at school where we arrange a halloween party to have fun and get CAS hours (a school project to increase self and social awareness). At this party there is generally a costume contest and as I was in the team judging last year it will be nice to see what people think this year!

I was planning on being a female version of the Mad Hatter but as I realized today that there is only a week left I came to the conclusion that I won't have time to make the hat.
I searched for quite long for a new costume as I want it to be something a bit personal or original. Rather than a zombie.
Then! My friends! As I was looking through my favorite movie characters Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange came to my mind. Luckily I have a bowler hat, boots and a white shirt already. Therefore a droog would not be too hard to accomplish.
Tomorrow I will go looking for suspenders, jockstrap and false eyelashes. Hopefully there will be time and creativity left for the eyeballs on the wrist cuffs as well.



















Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment