Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Some updates

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Long time no see my friends!
I have my final exams coming up in a week and have therefore been busy for the last couple of months.
I feel quite optimistic about my results but we'll see when I get the results in July.

The visual art exhibition went well; I got lots of compliments and encouragement. I applied for a program in gaming design, 2D, at the university. I'll see if that is my up of tee, otherwise I will steer into another creative field, possibly traditional art and mural painting.
My plans for the summer include some working with art; taking orders on artworks and selling what I make. I will make a page on this blog for my portfolio for those who are interested. Some smaller pieces may be for sale at etsy.com, I will post a link when I start doing that.

This was a very brief update but I wish you all a magnificent spring and I will see you in a couple of months (probably)!

No comments:

Post a Comment